Anna University officially issued a notification regards the TNEA 2017 for Other State candidates for the admissions of B.E /B.Tech/B.Arch courses. According to the Advertisement No. 801/EA3/2017, the applications are invited for the first year admissions to the following programs under the Other State quota through TNEA,
- B.E /B.Tech/B.Arch and
- 1 Application is for Strictly Other State Candidates:
- 2 TNEA 2017 Application Date for Other State Students:
- 3 TNEA 2017 Other State Admissions Important Dates:
- 4 Eligibility for Other State Candidates in TNEA 2017:
- 5 Allocation of Seats for Other State Quota in Anna University:
- 6 Application Fees for Other State Candidates in TNEA 2017:
- 7 List of Documents to be Attached for TNEA 2017 Other State Students:
Application is for Strictly Other State Candidates:
This online application is strictly only for Other state candidates who are willing to apply for the reserved seats in the University Departments of Anna University, Chennai -25.
TNEA 2017 Application Date for Other State Students:
The other state candidates are requested to apply online only through the dedicated official website i.e. as follows, www.annauniv.edu/otherstate2017
TNEA 2017 Other State Admissions Important Dates:
- The online application registration commenced from 29/06/2017
- The last date to registration and submission ends by 12th July 2017.
Eligibility for Other State Candidates in TNEA 2017:
Applicant should be a citizen of India but not a native of Tamil Nadu. A certificate of Permanent residence in the format given in Certificate I should be uploaded (English version only will be accepted).
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions given below as on the last date of submission of applications are eligible to apply. Passing the qualifying examination after the last date of submission of application shall not be considered.
Minimum Marks Eligibility:
- For General category is 50% and
- For SC/ST is 40%
Allocation of Seats for Other State Quota in Anna University:
There are 50 seats (including 1 seat for Kashmiri Migrant) are reserved for B. E. / B. Tech. Degree Courses in University Departments of Anna University, Chennai-25.
Two seats are reserved for B. Arch. Degree Course in University Department of Anna University, Chennai-25.
|University/Institute||Region||Number of Seats|
Anna University, Chennai
Application Fees for Other State Candidates in TNEA 2017:
- For B.E/B.Tech only Rs.500/-
- For B.Arch only Rs.500/-
- For B.E/B.Tech & B.Arch Rs.1000/-
List of Documents to be Attached for TNEA 2017 Other State Students:
The candidates are required to upload only the self-attested photocopies of the following certificates along with the application:
(i) Recently taken photograph
(ii) Mark sheets (All appearance) of HSC or Equivalent Examination
(iii) Mark Sheet of X Standard
(iv) Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
(v) Community Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
(vi) Permanent Residence Certificate
(vii) NATA mark sheet and Hall Ticket (for B. Arch. only)